Wednesday 23 July 2008

KID CAPRI LIVE ON HOT 97 MIXMASTERS WEEKEND 1996


Kid Capri is one of my favorite djs ever. Dude is too sick and he's one of the main reasons why i started making mixtapes....

This is one of the sickest radio mixes i ve ever heard him do...He goes in HARD!!!!

Remember this is BEFORE SERATO........Check how fast he goes though his records and he's so on point...In fact Kid Capri did a Little stint on WBLS back in the day so I'm gonna have to dig them out and post them...

Check out why KID CAPRI is THE MAN HERE

ProPs to my homeboy DJ SOUL whom i jacked this from...

2 comments:

madnice said...

i like how he cuttin up dat robo props joint.

Anonymous said...

What's up man. I'm a colleague from Mexico. I was just passing by to ask if you know why the dloads don't work. You can visit the links in ZShare, but the dload dialog doesn't open. It just keeps refreshing the page.
I hope you can answer me.
Greetings,
Asgard
trackion@gmail.com