Wednesday 16 July 2008

MK,ROOTS MANUVA, SANTOGOLD, TING TINGS AND THE kOOKS, TRANSMISSION CHANNEL 4

Today was a kool day. Day started when there was a cab outside my yard for me at 8.45am..For me 8.45 is EARLY!!!!!! especially since i didnt finish work till 3.30 am. Today me and Roots Manuva were doing a TV appearance for the music programme "Transmission" which aires on channel 4 next week i think. Alongside us was the ting tings, Santogold, and the Kooks. When you do Tv stuff theres alot of hanging around waiting. Im feeling Santogold and big up to my dad who put me on to The ting tings (check the Dizzee Rascal cover) the Kooks i heard of but didn't really know there stuff but they were mad kool dudes..

We performed the 2Nd single which is gonna be Again & Again, then Rodney performed 2 tracks with Santogold who is a mad kool lady. Shout out to my man Martello who dj's for her and was in the house... So make sure you lock into Channel 4 next week..

I took some pretty decent pix if i say so myself so check out my day....
















T

1 comment:

jeej (Gav) said...

Wicked pics mate. Big Dada sent me the new Roots Manuva LP the other week for review - it's a grower, but I'm really feeling it. Should have a review up shortly here... http://www.juslikemusic.com

Nice blog you've got here, by the way. I subscribed.

Cheers,

Gav
www.juslikemusic.com