Sunday 20 July 2008

TIMBO AND JIGGA JOIN FORCES


With more than enough albums to speak for already, Brooklyns number one Emcee, Jay-Z looks to be heading back into the studio to work on another album, and with more than enough producers looking to have their beats on his album, Jay decided to pick one super producer to do it all, Timbaland.

"He wants me to do the whole thing this time around, I'mma make it a classic too. You better believe it. It'll be a monster! I always say this: You get a first single from me, I'mma get you up to gold. And it's hard to get you up to gold in this day and age."

As the producer for Hov's next album, Timbaland is sure that the album will do more than 500,000 records.

"Jay should never chill, we had a long talk, and I really talked to him. Jay-Z does it for the love. That's different. When somebody does it for the love, you don't stop. He has everything, but he's still current. A million people are buying his album regardless.”

No comments: