Monday 26 January 2009

The Cool Kids - Pennies (video)

Sick new single and video from The Cool kids. Last year was a big year for them, rocking shows all over the world from London to Australia. There work ethic is crazy, and if they can keep it up expect huge things from them this year. The beat on this record is sick, i love it. I think i played this 1st on my radio show back in June, but as its the next single, I'll get back on it.

The Cool Kids are a good example of hard work does pay off. They built up there own buzz which enabled them to tour and build a huge worldwide fan bass with out even having a proper released record out.With the combination of them being fresh and original whilst having there own sound, they cant loose, as long as they stay focused (which im sure they will)

I remember they were on my radio show on a Thursday some time last year and then a week later i bumped into them boarding a plane to Amsterdam. Within that 7 days of me not seeing them they had already been to Australia and did 4 shows!!!!!! Now that's hard work. Check the video for the new single and let me know if you like it



ME DJING FOR THE COOL KIDS IN AMSTERDAM LAST YEAR



MIKEY SPAZZING OUT ON MY RADIO SHOW ON KISS LAST SUMMER

No comments: