Thursday 12 February 2009

BRAND NEW DJ MK MIX CD



As some of you may or may not know, i started off in this game by doing Mix tapes. I did this because i was too young to DJ in clubs and to be honest nobody else was doing it so i saw a gap in the market. Between the 1993 and 2004 i was killing it, then with the Internet blowing up i could only do "Legal" mix cds which is great but defiantly not the same.

So I'm BACK ON MY MIX TAPE GRIND!!!

Every 2 months I'm gonna be dropping a brand new mix tape with nothing but the best new Hip Hop out there from the US/UK, featuring the sickest freestyles from the hottest MCS from the US AND the UK.

And whats good about it for you is that its FREE.

I feel the hunger again and to be honest who else is doing it???? Name me 2 dj's in the states who are dropping sick mix tapes of recent hip hop with freestyles from the best MCS in the game, that's actually mixed rather then somebody just shouting all over it???

THE NEW MIX CD WILL BE ONLINE HERE 1ST AT MIDDAY ON FRIDAY. SPREAD THE WORD.

5 comments:

scottajronan said...

More importantly I'm sure this will b3e a mix with dope cutting and Scratching. How many other mixtapes can say that?

diabolical lack of hair follicle said...

keep it frigga frigga funky fresh mk yooo brv been a long time since i had the plessure of listening to the illest mixtapes in the uk straight up and down like a poledancer...yooi f theres any autotune on there you and me will be falling out big time bredbin!! bring it on motherfucker bring it on..

scottajronan said...

I gotta agree with Dom on the auto tune shit man.

DJ Diablo said...

It's been a long time!!!!

Anonymous said...

so where is it?

or am I missing something.

Holla at your dutch homeboy!