Tuesday 12 May 2009

CLIPSE LIVE IN NYC

Here's some footage of the Clipse performing in Webster Hall in New York the other day. Good to see them performing "Kinda Like A Big Deal" which is one of my favorite joints out right now. Til the Casket drops is the new album out this summer.Props to ESKAY.



KINDA LIKE A BIG DEAL



WAMP WAMP



KEYS OPEN DOORS




BONUS - DJ MK & THE CLIPSE FREESTYLE -Here's some audio from last year when Clipse were up on my show killing it on with he bars...DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Nick Lewis said...

I love Clipse. Key's Open Doors, Ride Around Shining are two classic records. When I was in Miami, I'd drive about feeling like a millionaire listening to them haha

DJ MK said...

yeah clipse are one of those groups that when u actually add up the amount of tunes you like from them , you discover that you like them more than you first realised.